= My Daughter The Lesbian: It Gets Better Project

Saturday, June 11, 2011

It Gets Better Project

Don't let other people and the stupidity of their parents let you feel bad about yourself. There are people who understand and, with the anonymity of the internet, you can find someone to listen to you. Their are so many people out their in the very same situation your are in right now and they would love to hear from you and by helping them, you will help yourself. Find them on line, on Twitter, Google search, and the title site. No matter how final things may seem, it does get better. My situation was slightly different, but bullies are bullies and I'm so glad I held on for that better day when I didn't think there was ever gonna be one, because there was so much just waiting for me. I never thought I could honestly say that I lead a charmed existence, but I do and so can you. Believe in yourself when no one else will. It does get better.

It Gets Better Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

HopFeed